Legal Launch Pad Programme 2017
The Legal Launch Pad (LLP) programme is for second year Law / third year non-law and postgraduate students from minority ethnic and socially disadvantaged backgrounds pursuing a legal career in the UK. The aim of this programme is to help prepare participants for the legal profession by providing career and personal development avenues via training workshops, mentoring and work placements.
Please ensure that you read about the Legal Launch Pad programme here: http://bldfoundation.org.uk/legal-launch-pad-llp. The programme runs from January to September annually so you must be available in the UK in that time. Details of event dates, work placements and mentoring will be confirmed to successful applicants in due course.
To apply, you will need to:
- Be UK (England/Wales) based
- Be a second year Law / third year non-law or a postgraduate student / recent graduate committed to pursuing a career in Law
- Be on track for or have already achieved a 2.1 degree at least.
- Upload an official university transcript (official or self-reported), an up to date CV and a portrait photo
- Provide contact details for one academic and one employer / character referee.
After applications are initially screened, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and possibly invited to undertake a telephone interview. We will then check references before offering any places. All candidates will be told of the outcome of their application by the 30th November 2016.
The deadline for submissions is 1 November 2016 at midnight. The system locks up automatically at this time, and places will be offered on a rolling basis from September so you are encouraged to apply well before the deadline.
If you have any questions not answered on our website, you can email Admin@BLDFoundation.org.uk
This Program / Vacancy is closed to applications.